Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So excited!

Finally my wish has come true!  I am now an Indepedent Team Beachbody Coach in Canada!  I have been waiting 2 years for this opportunity and am so excited to be a part of an amazing team! 

I have been a personal trainer for over five years now.  Throughout my training career I have run bootcamps, trained people in their homes, in the park, at gyms but this has got to be my favourite so far!  I have a huge variety of workout programs to choose from and get the support and guidance from thousands of people all over the US and Canada!

I am starting a TurboFire challenge in a couple weeks and am so excited to see the results after 90 days!  90 days will take us right into the new year and is there a better way to start 2013 off, than being fit and healthy, I think not!

If you would like any more details, please check out this link below!

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/RoxDAmico

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Any comment is appreciated :)